Re: Transferring pictures from a digital camera (it was Re: Best software under Gnome)

On Fri, 2 Jan 2009, Daniel Cliff wrote:

I want to thank all those who replied to this thread. Micha's message
was particularly instructive. For the sake of brevity, I'm not quoting
his message. Many thanks to Sjoerd too for mentioning renrot, to Bob
for mentioning the exiftags package, and to Ron, of course, for
mentioning jhead. I am grateful to you all.

Just one last question, Ron: