Re: hard crash on leap second

On Thu January 1 2009, Douglas A. Tutty wrote:
> I was running openntpd and since the leap second switched to ntp.
>

> I wonder if there is correlation between those of us who had a problem
> and those of us who were running openntpd at the time?

as I found out I WAS running openntpd. I didn't remember switching, but when i
tries the command ntpq -p and it wasn't found, I started looking..
so I installed ntpd, THEN ran ntpq -p..
with openntpd I didn't have any messages about a leap second that I could
find. grepped for 59:59 in all logs with no success.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800