Re: REQUEST FOR SURPPORT

On Wed, Dec 03, 2008 at 03:21:15AM -0800, francis ombogo wrote:

> 1.It is my prayer that I get three Bibles one in english , kiswahili and
> another in kisii.

On Debian you can install Gnomesword2 with several translations of the
Bible.

> 2.A LSO I reqiest you kindly to help me a video camera.

Please explain.  I don't understand.

> 3.If possible I would like to get a computer becuase I a problem in writing
> letters by use of commercial computer centres.Please read [psalm
> 133:1-15,1Corth 13:1-10,John 14:1-14and 2 Peter 3:9-15]

Psalm 133 only has 4 verses - not 15 ;)

This list will not be able to provide you with a computer
unfortunately.  We help each other on issues with Debian Linux.

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "What shall we then say to these things? If God be for
      us, who can be against us?"              Romans 8:31