REQUEST FOR SURPPORT

Dear Brethrens,

Greetngs in the name of Lord and savior Jesus Christ.We have known each for a long time as friends I have experienced a problem which I fill to let you , especially there are three things which are troubling very much:

1.It is my prayer that I get three Bibles one in english , kiswahili and another in kisii.

2.A LSO I reqiest you kindly to help me a video camera.

3.If possible I would like to get a computer becuase I a problem in writing letters by use of commercial computer centres.Please read [psalm 133:1-15,1Corth 13:1-10,John 14:1-14and 2 Peter 3:9-15]

Yours faithfully,

Francis Mang'era Ombogo.

P.o. Box 298 Ogembo- Gucha - Kenya - East Africa.

Tel:+254729043006 or +254735461748.