Re: Communication between VMed Debian and Windows

Neo Li wrote:
> Thanks, I didn't realize I just sent the mail to you. Am I right this time?

Yes.

I am not sure which mail reading tool you are using, but Thunderbird (or
Icedove in Debian) won't let you reply to the list with the reply-to
button; it puts the sender in the To: field. Or that is what I make of
all the discussion that comes up on this list periodically. Similar case
with gmail. One to explicitly add the list address, or perhaps use
reply-to-all.

I believe there is extension for Thunderbird with provides a
reply-to-list button.

Regards,
->HS

ever having been read.