Communication between VMed Debian and Windows

Hi all!

Since I'm new to Linux, I'm still in the migration process. Now I use VMware running Debian.

After I can do most of jobs with it that Windows can do I'll switch to it and drop Windows. (to use it in VMware at most)

I think I should do more and more jobs in Debian so I'll get used to it. Here's my question: How can I get a copy of those pdf files stored in Windows so I can read them in Linux?