Re: problems with madwifi and Atheros AR5418

Sorry if I used the wrong notation, that was 25 Mbits/s ~ 3.2 Mbytes/s
which is only slightly faster that 11g so it's not that "wow", but an
improvement nonetheless.

What modules is module assistant trying to build? The headers
shouldn't be a problem. If you've compiled your own kernel, just make
sure to keep the source tree from the compile (that means don't "make
clean" it too). I did however notice a few things weren't yet bleeding
edge enough for the new kernel. A common problem is that the
asm/semaphore.h header is now at linux/semaphore.h. If you take a look
in your source files and switch that around, things might work. For
example, see this bug on tp_ctrl:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2041469&group_id=1212&atid=101212

Kevin