Re: How to download online videos?

Rodolfo Medina wrote:
All the videos that can be viewed online but cannot be downloaded normally.
The problem arose with a particular .flv video I wanted to download from a web
site.  I managed to download it with MS-Windows RealPlayer, from the Windows
partition I have on my hard disk.

I installed RealPlayer also on Debian, but it does not seem to work.

I'd be glad if anybody suggests a particular tool that's known to really work.

Thanks
Rodolfo

Try the Fast Video Download Firefox Plugin.

Will let you save just about any flash video as a .flv file. There are other plugins that do the same; check the Firefix plugin site for more details.