Re: dhclient & booting

Hi,
 I'm using Debian Sid too, and I have the same problem but for me it
is on wlan0 interface and I don't have any problem with eth0.
The problem appears on several wireless access points with or without
encryption, strangely, on some access points it "works better" than on
others (another machine had no problem with those AP).
I had the problem on different kernel version.
The machine is a Dell inspiron 1501, and others who are using the same
model don't encounter that problem but they all use Ubuntu
(www.ubuntu1501.com).
I didn't go further in testing.

 Hope this can help in some way, I will do some other tests.

Regards