dhclient & booting

  Hi

I'm using Debian Sid (kernel 2.6.26). I need to configure the eth0 so it uses the dhcp. In my case the "dhclient" never gets response at boot time. Later, I have to restart the service "/etc/init.d/networking" to get a IP. Sometimes I've also problems at this point. I don't not why but sometimes I've to restart this service several times in order to get a IP. May be it's because of the network module but it's also true that it works fine whenever I configure it to use static ip address.

To configure the "eth0" interface I write the following lines in the "interfaces" file:

auto eth0
iface eth0 inet dhcp

  I'd appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

______________________________________________ LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo. Llamadas a fijos y móviles desde 1 céntimo por minuto. http://es.voice.yahoo.com