Re: Updating from 4.0_r5 to 4.0_r6 ?

No, I did not run "apt-get upgrade" recently, but I did do some runs
of "apt-get install <insert-packagename-here>" recently. Perhaps it is
possible that this downloaded additional dependencies which
accidentally brought my entire system up to date to 4.0_r6 ?

I can't think of any other reasons that my system would be 4.0_r6,
since I installed from the 4.0_r5 DVD iso images.

Regards,

John Smith