Updating from 4.0_r5 to 4.0_r6 ?

Hi,

I was just trying to upgrade my Debian 4.0_r5 installation to the
latest 4.0_r6, and after reading the apt-get manual page I assumed
that the following commands would do the trick :

# apt-get update
# apt-get -u dist-upgrade

However, this gives me the following output :

Am I using the wrong commands to upgrade my debaibn system, or am I
missing something obvious here ? I manually checked the debian mirror
that apt-get uses, and all the files for the latest release 4.0_r6
seem to be available.

Thanks in advance,

John Smith