Re: unable to burn DVD

On 12/24/08 09:05, Paul Cartwright wrote:
I'm not sure when this started, I don't burn that many discs of any type..
started up braseros, to burn a DVD that was only 1.8Gb. got this error:
<SNIP>
roGrowisofs stderr: Done with: The File(s) Block(s) 713532 BraseroGrowisofs stderr: Writing: UDF Anchor end volume Start Block 713812 BraseroGrowisofs stderr: Done with: UDF Anchor end volume Block(s) 1 BraseroGrowisofs stderr: Writing: UDF Pad end Start Block 713813 BraseroGrowisofs stderr: Done with: UDF Pad end Block(s) 150
BraseroGrowisofs stderr: Max brk space used 0
BraseroGrowisofs stderr: 713963 extents written (1394 MB)
BraseroGrowisofs stderr: :-[ WRITE@LBA=ae4e0h failed with SK=0h/ASC=00h/ACQ=03h]: Input/output error
BraseroGrowisofs stderr: :-( write failed: Input/output error

This seems to be the key.  Are you running out of disk space, maybe?

BraseroGrowisofs called brasero_job_error
BraseroGrowisofs finished with an error
BraseroGrowisofs asked to stop because of an error
	error		= 1
	message	= "Unhandled error, aborting"
BraseroGrowisofs stopping
BraseroGrowisofs got killed

Session error : Unhandled error, aborting (brasero_burn_record burn.c:2369)

any clues or where to look??
I was using the command line ( tovid, using ffmpeg) and was getting the same error, so I thought I'd try braseros..

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

I like my women like I like my coffee - purchased at above-market
rates from eco-friendly organic farming cooperatives in Latin America.