Re: Totem - satanta BB

Please learn to quote correctly.  I've fixed the quotes below for my own
convenience.  Also, using the name "admin" is silly in this context.

Also, please read the essay on how to ask questions that I linked to.

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 02:06:51AM +0000, admin wrote:

On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 09:15:17PM +0000, admin wrote:

> Carl (carlf@panix.com) wrote:

>Admin Wrote:
>>> Hi, can anyone tell me how to setup setanta sports playing on debian??

>> It would be quite helpful to anyone who wanted to assist, if you would
>> explain what the heck "setanta sports" is and perhaps give a URL and some
>> information about how it works.  For instance, does it require a special
>> client or run in a browser?

>> This may be useful to you:

>Sorry, www.setanta.com Its a live feed, I hope this helps you understand
>my issue

OK, after digging through the FAQ there, they appear to stream in WMV
format.  You should be able to play the stream using either mplayer or
totem, with their respective Firefox plugins, if you install the w32codecs
package, from debian-multimedia.org.  Assuming you're using an Intel 32-bit
system.

You might want to give more information, and more useful information, the
next time you ask a question.
--
Carl Fink                           nitpicking@nitpicking.com

Read my blog at blog.nitpicking.com.  Reviews!  Observations!