Re: Confusion about legality of Linux

On 12/10/08 10:06, Jeff Soules wrote:
On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 11:00 AM, marc <gmane@auxbuss.com> wrote:
after all, is the priority of a school to educate or to discipline?

For an American public school?  Unfortunately, probably the latter.
Pray forgive my cynicism...

Discipline a priority in American public schools?   ROTFLMAO.

Seriously, though, the primary school that my sister teaches is pretty strict (and their average test scores are like in the 90th percentile), but they are mostly born-again right-wing Christians and most parents authorize the school to apply corporal punishment.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

How does being physically handicapped make me Differently-Abled?
What different abilities do I have?