Re: Confusion about legality of Linux

2008/12/10 Tom Ashley <tomashleyjr@gmail.com>
This link was recently posted to the Ubuntu Users list and I thought you
might find it worth reading.

http://linuxlock.blogspot.com/2008/12/linux-stop-holding-our-kids-back.html

"After confiscating the disks I called a confrence with the student and that is how I came to discover you and your organization ... I cannot either support your efforts or allow them to happen in my classroom ... putting linux on these machines is holding our kids back ..."

Bloody hell, that's a teacher who ought to be disciplined for libel, and maybe also for theft (since the physical disks were the student's property and were not hers to take unless she was freely offered them).