Re: duplicate mail logs

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 10:38:19AM +0000, Bob Cox wrote:

> I am seeing the same running postfix on Lenny.  I have never touched any
> logging options AFAIK.  I don't think this is 'new' behaviour:

I agree. I don't use postfix but dovecot and spamassassin both use
these logs and for years I have seen these parallel logs.  I don't
know why it is necessary.

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of
      God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice,
      holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable
      service."           Romans 12:1