duplicate mail logs

I've just noticed that my MTA logs into both mail.info and mail.log:

,----
| %  LANG=C diff -s /var/log/mail.{info,log}
| Files /var/log/mail.info and /var/log/mail.log are identical
`----

This is on sid with postfix as MTA and rsyslog as syslogd.  Since I
didn't change the default configuration for these logs AFAIK, this seems
to be a bug.  Anyone else seeing this with a different MTA and/or
different syslogd?

I'd like to file a bug report, but don't know which package to blame.

Sven