Re: Video editing

On 12/09/08 16:29, Rodolfo Medina wrote:
On 12/09/08 13:31, Rodolfo Medina wrote:

I want to divide a video file into two pieces, or, more in general, cut
off and select pieces of a video file.

Please someone suggest a proper video editing program that does that?

Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> writes:

Try gopchop.

Thanks!  It seems to work perfectly.  But now I need also to append two video
files one another.  What I'm trying to do is to select pieces from a dvd.

I *think* that plain old cat will successfully join them.

$ cat f1.mpeg f2.mpeg > big.mpeg

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

How does being physically handicapped make me Differently-Abled?
What different abilities do I have?