setting default package grouping mechanism in aptitude

Hello,

I'd like the packages to be displayed sorted by status and then by
priority.  Hitting `G' and then changing the given

    task,status,section(subdir,passthrough),section(topdir)

    task,status,priority,section(subdir,passthrough),section(topdir)

seems to do what I want.  But I'd like this to be the default package
grouping mechanism and not to enter it every time I use aptitude.  Thus
I tried setting

    Aptitude::UI::Default-Grouping
      { "task,status,section(subdir,passthrough),section(topdir)"; };

in ~/.aptitude/config, but this doesn't seem to work: All files are
displayed at once, apparently sorted alphabetically, and hitting `G'
shows an empty grouping order.

What am I missing?

And, BTW, according to the documentation, the default for
Aptitude::UI::Default-Grouping is

    filter(missing),status,section(subdir,passthrough),section(topdir)

but this is not what an initial `G' shows (see above, `filter(missing)'
vs `task').  Any hints?

TIA, Jukka

--
bashian roulette: