Re: Compilation of Ardour3 fails: cannot find libsndfile

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 1:11 AM, Tommy Bongaerts
<tommy.bongaerts@drumscum.be> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 03, 2008 at 01:21:11AM +0100, Tommy Bongaerts wrote:
>
>> Mhh, I prolly need to tell the system to look for header files under
>> /opt... Let's see if that works.
>
> If I only knew how it should be done...

Check with ./configure -help. There might be an includefile dir option
that you can add to the compile / configuration line like ./configure
--with-includes=/opt or some such. It's been a while since I had to
tweak like this, though.