Re: Record or Download RTMPT Stream

On 12/02/08 12:41, wauhugo@yahoo.com wrote:
Florian Kulzer wrote:

On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 14:48:09 -0700, wauhugo AT yahoo DOT com wrote:
I can playback the stream through the speakers and record it from the microphone with the sound recorder application. (with added noise and worse quality) Is there any better way to download or record such RTMPT streams for offline use?

(running SID amd64 HDA nForce sound chip)
Test if mplayer can play the stream:

mplayer rtmpt://stream.servername.com/stream/filename.mp3
results with: No stream found to handle URL: rtmpt://stream...

What is the *exact* URL?

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

How does being physically handicapped make me Differently-Abled?
What different abilities do I have?