Re: No 3D acceleration for Radeon X1250 (RS690)?

On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 01:11:42AM -0800, Kelly Clowers wrote:
It seems like bad policy to recommend closed drivers
if the open driver may work :-)

Well, I’m looking for a new PCIe video card. My old card is one with NVidia chip (GV-N68128DH Silentpipe). Since I would prefer open drivers as well, which ATI card would you suggest (equal or better than my old card)? Normally I’m using Debian Testing, but I don’t have problems using X and mesa from unstable.

Shade and sweet water!

	Stephan

--
| Stephan Seitz             E-Mail: stse@fsing.rootsland.net |