Re: GUI Looks Like Safe Mode

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 09:58:51AM +0200, Juha Tuuna wrote:
> lee wrote:
> > It looks like gnome, not KDE, and gnome always looked like that.
>
> If you take a look at the bottom left corner you'll see the K-menu
> button.

Ok, I didn't recognize the button. It's been years that I tried out
KDE, and I didn't like it ...

> Of course it's possible to make Gnome look like KDE and vice versa
> but my guess would be it's KDE.

It is? Like I said, that's just how these programs look since gnome
became available in Debian, they never looked any different. How are
they supposed to look?

--
"Don't let them, daddy. Don't let the stars run down."
http://adin.dyndns.org/adin/TheLastQ.htm