Re: Joiner for Linux

On 11/24/08 09:25, Manuel Gomez wrote:
I am searching a joiner for Linux. I need to join an document with
another archive, and i want can open the document without problems.

I am not creating a trojan or something, its for add size to specific
documents (security-> If the document have 5 kbs it takes 5 sec download
it, but if the document have 500 mb it takes a couple of days, and i
turn off the connection constantly. Believe me, for me is usefull).

Somebody could help me?

You asked the same question yesterday, and were told then why what you wanted to do was not needed.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

If you don't agree with me, you are worse than Hitler!!!