Re: Joiner for Linux

On 11/24/08 09:37, Manuel Gomez wrote:
This method is not plausible, so i am searching a joiner for linux.

We can't help it if you deny reality.

Sorry for the double posting.

El lun, 24-11-2008 a las 13:29 -0200, Eduardo M KALINOWSKI escribió:
Manuel Gomez escreveu:
I am searching a joiner for Linux. I need to join an document with
another archive, and i want can open the document without problems.

I am not creating a trojan or something, its for add size to specific
documents (security-> If the document have 5 kbs it takes 5 sec download
it, but if the document have 500 mb it takes a couple of days, and i
turn off the connection constantly. Believe me, for me is usefull).
cat document1 document2 > biggerdocument

This will joing document1 and document2, producing biggerdocument.

However, you will not find a general way to change documents and expect
them to continue being readable. This may work for some file types (such
as .jpg images, supposedly), but not necessarily for others.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

If you don't agree with me, you are worse than Hitler!!!