Installing lenny-partitioning problem

I tried to install lenny in my pc. I have two hdds. First one is IDE slave which has swap(hdb5) and another sata hdd. I opted for manual partition. I masde a root partition in sata hdd and wanted to use swap of hdb5. When I finish partitioning and mounting details, I get message as follows.
"Error informing kernel about modification to partition /dev/hdb5 -- Device or resource busy. This means Linux won't know about any changes you made to /dev/hdb5 until you reboot -- So you shouldn't mount it or use it in any way before rebooting.
Error.
Ignore
Cancel.
IfI ignore or cancel it asks choice of partitioning.
What to do?

--
L.V.Gandhi
http://lvgandhi.tripod.com/