Re: receive system mail into inbox?

Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
Michael Pobega wrote:
On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 01:14:43PM -0600, John Hasler wrote:
Jack wrote:
Hello,

is it possible to receive system user mail (the mail one can usually read using the command line "mail" program, for example system error reports) as
normal mail through kmail or any other desktop mail program?

If yes, how to configure to do so?
man etc-aliases

That man page doesn't exit. I'd like to do the same thing as the OP, but
I'm using Mutt and I don't know how to configure it for two accounts --
Can't I just get the system to dump all system mail in ~/email/?

It certainly does exist on my Sid:

hugo@debian:~$ man etc-aliases

        EXIM4_FILES(5)

NAME
       exim4_files - Files in use by the Debian exim4 packages

Hugo

Gets installed with exim4-config

Hugo