Re: Not Charging But On AC Power

Zaki Akhmad escreveu:

> Hi All,
>
> I am using Debian Testing on Toshiba Satellite L20. I am wondering,
> why my laptop battery won't charging. The status is On AC Power. Is
> there any tool/package from Debian to check my problem?

Battery charging is done in hardware, the operating system does not
interfere with that.

Either your hardware is not 100% compatible and Debian cannot read the
correct status of the battery, or your battery is reaching the end of
its life.

Are there LEDs that indicate charging state in the laptop?

--
Eduardo M Kalinowski
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br