Re: receive system mail into inbox?

On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 01:14:43PM -0600, John Hasler wrote:
> Jack wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > is it possible to receive system user mail (the mail one can usually read
> > using the command line "mail" program, for example system error reports) as
> > normal mail through kmail or any other desktop mail program?
> >
> > If yes, how to configure to do so?
>
> man etc-aliases

That man page doesn't exit. I'd like to do the same thing as the OP, but
I'm using Mutt and I don't know how to configure it for two accounts --
Can't I just get the system to dump all system mail in ~/email/?

--
    Follow my Tweets at http://twitter.com/pobega

AIM:BlockMeHarder MSN:pobega@gmail.com JIM:pobega@jaim.at
        SIP:pobega@ekiga.net  ICQ:467047394