Re: Q: List Policy

Teemu Likonen wrote:
> This is the last one: I suggest that you try to see norms of
> communication in social terms and concepts, not mathematical. The
> email-using world, as I see it, is mainly social.

    What you're missing is that I am seeing them in social terms as well.  I
see them in terms of not what is present but what should be.  I see it in
terms of what is fairest for all involved even if it involves some personal
responsibility on the part of all involved vs. the chaos of apathy, rudeness
and selfishness.  I just happen to be able to back that up with well thought
out, logical reasons which most people tend to ignore in their quest to defend
the hypocritical status quo.