Re: Q: List Policy

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> If you want an example of a CC policy radically different from Debian's,
> take a look at the development mailinglists for the Linux kernel and all
> related projects.  There, the policy is that you are to *always* CC everyone
> that should (or might even remotely need to) get an email, in addition to
> sending it to the lists.  Otherwise, the chances that such an email will be
> lost in the ocean of stuff, or never reach the right people.

I always though one subscribed to mailling lists exactly to be able to
get all emails easily, and to let the list software do all the work,
instead of having people use "Reply all" to create a manual pseudo-list.

--
Once harm has been done, even a fool understands it.
		-- Homer

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br
http://move.to/hpkb