Need to install GUI for Etch Linux

I have been having trouble with the install of Etch Linux.  During the install, the GUI Desktop Environment was not installed (install failed).  I am wondering if I can possibly download and install the desktop environment manually onto the debian machine.  I am not able to use the normal install, but must just download and install the GUI separately.  Is there any way that I can do this?  Thanks for your help.

Brendan West

Click for free quote on refinancing your mortgage.