Re: how to get the mac address(network card physical address) of a remote computer by its IP address?

中和刘:

> when a user visit my website, it's easy to get the ip address of the
> user, but i think IP address is not as stable as mac address, so I
> hope I can get the mac address of the user according to its IP
> address, is it possible? thanks

No, it's not possible. Ethernet frames aren't routed on the internet.
You cannot even be sure that your users connect using Ethernet on their
end.

Usually, HTTP-cookies are used as a solution for your problem.

J.
--
Television advertisements are the apothesis of twentieth century culture.
[Agree]   [Disagree]