Re: Q: List Policy

François Cerbelle wrote:
> Yes, there is some text... But it is acceptable because it did not alter
> neither what I wrote, nor the meaning of what I wrote.

    It alters the contents of your message which is exactly what the post I
was replying to said should not happen.  Now you're providing exceptions to
that blanket rule.  Of course my point is that altering the content is
acceptable under certain situations and some people find altering reply-to in
certain situations acceptable whereas you do not.  That, of course, does not
make your view any more valid than theirs nor your blanket statement at all valid.

--
         Steve C. Lamb         | But who can decide what they dream
       PGP Key: 1FC01004       |      and dream I do