Re: Q: List Policy

Patrick Wiseman wrote:
> Oh, please.  What the heck do you know about the forums I manage?  I
> wasn't suggesting that Debian forums should set reply-to that way.  I
> was merely pointing out that misdirected replies are not gmail's fault,
> but the user's.

It is certainly possible to correctly reply to the list with Gmail,
unfortunately its interface does not make that as easy as possible.

Similarly, while it is possible to send text and not html mail, reply
interleavedly (as opposed to top-posting), and so on, Gmail does not
seem to encourage or make that so simple. And people tend to follow
Gmail's defaults.

--
Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br