Re: Very slim Desktop Manager

On 11/14/08 02:09, NN_il_Confusionario wrote:
On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 07:46:06AM +0100, Jochen Schulz wrote:
have to give in that I actually like to view the occasional Youtube
video.

some months ago this list suggested me the excellent youtube-dl (there
is also clive). Then mplayer plays without problem the files (even on
powerpc, so without evil codecs)

If you tell it to, clive will automatically convert the jumble-
named .flv to a rationally-named mp4 file.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

If you don't agree with me, you are worse than Hitler!!!