Re: Software For Book Writing

On Sun November 9 2008 12:24:23 pm Robert Caruso wrote:
> Would someone please help me.  I own a large corporation and was somehow
> joined to this list not by my own doing.  I have ceaselessly attempted to
> unsuscribe about 50 times and it is not working.  I get over 50 e-mails a
> day from this group and as you can imagine it's driving me over the edge.
> Please someone help me.  Thanks.

When you sign up for the list you need to confirm your e-mail address before
you are added to the list. Likewise when you unsubscribe.

you need to address your unsubscribe request to
debian-user-request@lists.debian.org with a subject of unsubscribe, and when
you get the confirmation just reply to it.

A web interface is also available here..

Are the unsubscribe confirmation requests landing in your spam area by chance,
have you received and replied to it?

Are you subscribed to debian-user or debian-user-digest?