Re: Software For Book Writing

On 11/08/08 08:35, NN_il_Confusionario wrote:
On Sat, Nov 08, 2008 at 07:43:51AM -0500, Miles Fidelman wrote:
Oh yes. Usually people who impose submission requirements are people who PAY you - employers, publishers, granting agencies - just the people you want to tick of by teaching them the folly of their ways.

Yes, this is an excellent occasion to let them know that there are
persons for which freedom has more value than money

Conversely, most are sheeple, and it's easy to ignore the fringe.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

"I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car, I won't
have to worry about paying my mortgage."
Peggy Joseph, on why she loves Obama