Re: Software For Book Writing

On Fri, 07 Nov 2008 19:55:38 +0530
Raj Kiran Grandhi <grajkiran@gmail.com> wrote:

> Eduardo M KALINOWSKI wrote:
> > Can't you just send a pdf? It's as ubiquitous as Word (or even
> > more), and this will keep the beautiful formatting Latex does.
>
> If I can get them to accept it. They probably want it to be editable.

Well, if they want to read it, the only thing they need is something
readable. You could convert it to html and put it on a webserver for
them to read. If they want to make contributions, they can just send
you their files, but I would reject .doc.

Other than that, export it as text and rename the file to text.doc,
they probably won't notice.

GH