Re: Electricity Cutoffs, EXT3 and Filesystems

When the date was Sunday 02 November 2008, Volkan YAZICI wrote:

> Please, I don't want to start a flamewar between filesystems. But could
> anybody give any recommendations to me?

First of all, avoid XFS at any cost: it has a bad history with power
failures.

IMHO, if you don't have any good reason for using ext3 (and I actually can
can't think any) go with ReiserFS.

Still, bare in mind that both reiserfs and ext3 are kind of obsolete: we are
all waiting brtfs and ext4 to become production-ready :>

--
 Michael Iatrou (hluf)