Re: Etch - Netinst - Asus laptop - Problem

Hi again,

I did a:
# wget
-O /tftpboot/pxelinux.0
instead, in the procedure I described in my first post...

This time, "Network configuration has succeeded".

But, I have another error message after:
1. Choosing a Debian archive mirror country
2. Choosing a Debian archive mirror

Here is the message:
[! !] Download installer components

No kernel modules were found. This probably is due to a mismatch
between the kernel used by the version of the installer and the
kernel version available in the archive.

If you're installing from a mirror, you can work around this problem
by choosing to install a different version of Debian. The install
will probably fail to work if you continue without kernel modules.

Continue the install without loading kernel modules?

What is happening?

Thank you for any help you can give me and for your patience.
(Sorry for the three consecutive posts...)

Sent from the Debian User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.