Re: Can I expand VBox disk drives?

Op Sat, 01 Nov 2008 15:48:56 -0500, Dennis Wicks wrote:
> I installed VBox with Dynamically Expanding Image for the disk drives
> but the C drive has expanded to the point that it is nearly full. Is
> there any way I can expand the available space for VBox vdi drives?

It is not impossible, but it appears to be difficult.
VirtualBox does not offer any way of increasing the capacity of a
virtual disk.
Some users, however, seem to have found ways to copy its contents to a
larger, empty one.
The best explanation I've found up till now is this one:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.virtualbox.general/3982
You could find more information by searching the VirtualBox mailing list
archives, using 'vdi' as the key word, or by subscribing to that mailing
list.