Re: mail and web start in offline mode

On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 16:40:49 -0400
JoeHill <joehill@teksavvy.com> wrote:

Hello JoeHill,

> I checked and work_offline is already set to 0. That's good to know
> because now I'm really sure this is something in either a system
> setting or something left over from a Gnome setting? Ack.

Sorry, no idea;  I don't use Gnome, and never have.  So can't even
hazard a guess at what sort of interactions there are between Gnome & CM.

Can you actually set CM to online mode at all?  Either by <Ctrl>W of by
clicking on the plug/skt icon at bottom right of CMs window.

Also, may I suggest you ask on the Claws mailing list, since there are
people far more knowledgeable, WRT CM, than me hanging out there.
(Translation = plenty of dev team members)

You can subscribe by emailing claws-mail-users-subscribe@dotsrc.org

--
 Regards  _

It's your life so go your own way