Re: mail and web start in offline mode

On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 16:14:12 -0400
JoeHill <joehill@teksavvy.com> wrote:

Hello JoeHill,

> When I start either my mail client, Claws, or Firefox web browser,
> they are in offline mode.

I can't speak for FF, as I don't know it that well.  When it comes to CM
though, it doesn't matter what state your system is in, CM (should)
honour whatever state you tell it to be in.  With CM shut down, edit
clawsrc (usually in ~/.claws-mail/ and make sure the following exists;

work_offline=0

Restart CM, and you ought to be in online mode.

--
 Regards  _

I hope live to relive the days gone by
Old Before I Die - Robbie Williams