How To Hash passwords with SHA-1 in pam?

This seems like such an obvious request, and I have spent an inordinate amount of time searching for it, but I haven't found SHA-1 support for (Debian) PAM.

pam_unix supports SHA2 (SHA256, SHA512) but not SHA-1

pam_unix2 supports Blowfish, but not SHA-1

Is there an out of the box solution to authenticate SHA-1 passwords via pam? And yes, I know SHA-1 is pretty much cryptographically broken, but I would still like to find support for it.

Thanks,
Chris