Catch-all mail server for test environment

Hi,

I am setting up a qa/test environment in which to test a system. As part of that, I need to set up a mail server that will accept email to any email address (any local part, any domain part), and either deliver it to a local account (where I can pop it or something), or forward it to a real email address. So something like an open relay that just rewrites the recipient address.

Any tips on the best way to achieve this with Debian? And maybe exim, which is the installed mta?

Ketil Froyn
ketil@froyn.name
http://ketil.froyn.name/