Re: how to separate Debian list emails from my other emails ...

David Bernier wrote:
Dear Debian users,

I use the Icedove mail-client for my email.  Icedove works like Thunderbird.
I continue my subscription so that I can send mail to the list.

With the high volume on this list, it's necessary for me to sift through
lots
of headers to separate the List messages from my other email.

I think the List messages also  go to Usenet.  Any help with ideas
in managing all these emails (List + others) would be appreciated.

David Bernier

The obvious solution is to set up a filter in icedove to automatically place messages in a "debian" folder. Write a rule (or rules) based on whatever header you'd like.

	good luck,
		~c