Problems in Debian Lenny XFCE I386 Weekly 20080922

I recently installed Debian Lenny XFCE I386 Weekly 20080922 alongside Debian
Etch. I use Sawfish with XFCE panel, Thunar, etc. I have these problems:

1. Some XFCE icons are missing, including "Show Desktop". Thunar shows the
   same icon (sheet of paper) for everything.

2. MPD won't play. Sonata says "No Read Permission". I copied the config
   from Etch but it doesn't work. NMap shows nothing running on port 6600.

3. CHBG is missing <http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=chbg>. The
   Etch version has dependency problems. The experimental version is missing
   the I386 version. I tried QIV but the wallpaper doesn't show up through
   translucent XFCE terminal.

4. Firefox takes me to a web page that says that it is an alpha build. But I
   thought that Lenny is frozen? Am I misunderstanding something?

5. LUKS couldn't decrypt my home partition; I thought I had lost all my data
   :-( Etch was able to read it fine. However, when I rebooted into Lenny,
   the partition worked fine.

--
Masatran / Deepak, R. <http://research.iiit.ac.in/~masatran/>