Re: Filing bug reports in Debian (was Re: Debian Stole My Name!)

A lot of what you're saying is right, and is great advice to the community. But in the time it took you to write that 5000+ word email you probably could have written the patch and submitted it.

  --  Mahatma Gandhi

If you'd "love to see something happen," why don't you just write the patch? It would take you 15 minutes, it would probably be accepted (or at least a variant would be), and then the problem would be fixed and you wouldn't have anything to complain about!

Cheers,

Eric